College Exposure Program
College Recruiting Simplified:
Step 1. We chart you, film you, evaluate you, and coach you.
Step 2. We rank you against other specialists in your class.
Step 3. We communicate with college coaches and match you up with schools in need.
Emails received from College Coaches:
Thanks for the e-mails.
We have been in contact with a few of your prospects and will be pursuing them further.
Grand Valley Football
1 Campus Dr.
Allendale, MI 49401
(616) XXX - XXXX
*The Kicking Coach Alumni Marco Laderosa and Chris Picano received scholarships to Grand Valley State University in 2010.
Thanks for the e-mail and video. Looks like he hits the ball pretty well.
Nolan R. Jones
Director of Football Operations
Nicolet Football Center
1501 Central Street
Evanston, IL 60208
(847) 491-XXXX Office
(847) 491-XXXX Fax
*The Kicking Coach Alum Hunter Niswander, Class of 2013 K/P, accepted a scholarship to Northwestern in June 2012.
I was wondering if I could give you a call sometime and we could discuss potential kickers and punters. We will be taking a scholarship punter and kicker this year. What is the best number to reach you at?
Special Teams Coordinator / TE Coach
Eastern Michigan University
*The Kicking Coach Alum Dylan Mulder, class of 2012 K, commits to Eastern Michigan University and earns the starting job just 4 games into the season as a true freshman.
Visits to BIG 10 Campuses:
College Recruiting Truths:
- Unless you are the absolute cream of the crop, most schools do not know about you.
- You need to recruit schools that you would like to attend.
- Don't wait for your high school coach to do college promoting for you. He cares. But he is also very busy.
- Excellent performances in games, showcased in a well-made highlight video is still the best way to promote yourself to potential colleges.
- High school freshmen and sophomores should not worry about college "stuff". Earliest anyone needs to attend a camp or a showcase is the summer before their junior season.
- Kicking Coaches can help you by making connection and serving as an expert reference.