Chicago Winter Training Sessions
December 2018 through March 2019 (Saturday Evenings)
Chicago Fire Dome | 3626 N. Talman Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618
WINTER 2018/19 KICKING SESSIONS
These sessions are intended for athletes of all skill levels who are looking to improve their skills while kicking through the winter. Coach Filipovic coaches the sessions. $100 for 90-minute small group session at an indoor facility is the best value in the kicking industry. Athletes will receive tons of individual attention in a structured instructional setting.
- 12/1/18 5:30PM – 7PM
- 12/8/18 4:30PM – 6PM
- 1/5/19 4:30PM – 6PM
- 1/12/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 1/19/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 1/26/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 2/2/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 2/9/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 2/23/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 3/2/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 3/16/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- 3/30/19 5:30PM – 7PM
- Sessions are usually attended by 5 to 8 athletes. Most sessions sell out.
- Cost is $100/session – it includes facility use and coaching.
- Every session consists of 1) Kicking warm-up drills, 2) Full kicking with instruction from coach Filipovic
- Every athlete should bring kicking shoes, field goal block, kickoff tee, holder, and few footballs. We will have equipment and footballs for athletes to borrow if needed.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes early and loosen up a bit on your own without a ball – stretch, do some light jogging, move your hips around a bit, etc.
- Email or text coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email or text.
- Email: Coach@TheKickingCoach.com
- Cell phone: (773) 480-5425.
- Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check
$100 / Session
Email or text coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of
the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email or text.
**Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check**