ST. LOUIS KICKING CAMP & PROSPECT EVALUATION
July 2024 *date announced in January
10 AM – 4 PM
Belleville West HS, Belleville, IL
Small Kicking Camp with NFL-experienced Staff
NFL Kicker Austin Seibert is on the staff for this event. He is St. Louis native and alum of Belleville West High School.
- Preferred camper age: 12 to 18. Most athletes are in 14-16 year age group.
- At all of our kicking camps, athletes:
1) learn the skills
2) learn the training methods
3) receive subjective and objective evaluation of their current kicking abilities
- Skills taught: Effective mechanics for kicking Field Goals, Kickoffs, and Punts.
- This is a one day skill-building and evaluation kicking camp for kickers and kicker/punter combos who are looking to get the most out of the off-season.
- College Prospect Evaluation. Sophomore, junior and senior kickers and punters will have an opportunity to get evaluated for college referrals. Every athlete goes through a standardized age-appropriate evaluation test.
- At every kicking camp, our top priority is to teach kickers and punters how to train and improve while kicking on their own. There are no kicking coaches on middle school, high school, or college football teams. When your high school coach gives you couple footballs and tells you to “go practice”, you need to know… How to kick? How much to kick? How often to kick? What to tell your snapper and holder? How to make adjustments for different conditions? Etc.
- High school seniors will learn how to kick field goals off the ground, and get final/ last chance evaluation for college referrals. “Late bloomer” kickers get overlooked because most colleges have their lists of high school prospects finalized prior to the start of kicker’s senior season. If you got pretty good toward the end of your high school career, we need to know how good you are and if you are looking to kick in college.
- This full day event is for kickers and kicker/punter combo athletes.
- HIGH SCHOOL COACHES are welcome to attend the clinic for free and learn from coach Filipovic and his staff.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What exercises and drills will take your skills to a higher level
- What you need to do to get seen by college coaches
- How college recruiting process works
- How to utilize sport psychology to kick well under pressure
- Equipment secrets of pro kickers
- How to coach your holder and snapper, communicate with your coach, etc.
- And much more…
THIS CLINIC WILL INCLUDE:
- On field skill analysis and breakdown
- Teaching of skills of kicking and punting and game scenario kicks
- Individual college potential evaluation
St. Louis Kicking Camp Cost: $250
$50 refundable deposit is due at sign up. Remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
Head Coach: Filip Filipovic, NFL veteran, professional kicking coach
Assistant Coach: Austin Seibert, NFL Kicker