Ohio Mid-Season Kicking Camp & College Prospect Evaluation
10 am – 2 pm
Ashland University Football Stadium
- This event is intended for athletes who are in 8th through 12th grade.
- Ohio Mid-Season Kicking Camp is a short kicking event where athletes will receive mid-season skill tune-up, and work on skills that they need to improve.
- This event will also include a standardized charting session where high school sophomores, juniors and seniors will get evaluated for college referrals. Athletes that perform at college prospect levels will be referred to colleges that their skills match up with.
- This camp will have low coach to camper ratio. Specialists will have an opportunity to receive individual help.
- Total number of kicks for the event will be kept low to minimize leg fatigue.
9:45 AM Check in at the stadium
10:00 AM Instruction
11:30 AM Evaluation/Charting
12:30 PM Game Situation Fine Tuning – kicks with snap/hold, pop up kickoffs, directional punts, etc.
2:00 PM Event ends