Ohio Kicking Camp & College Exposure Event
December 14th 2019
10:00AM – 6:00PM
Youngstown State University Indoor Facility
Ohio kicking camp enrollment is limited due to space constraints. Football field is only 120 yards by 54 yards. Sign up early to save your spot.
Ohio kicking camp is open to athletes who are between ages of 12 and 18. Majority of kickers who attend are between 14 and 16 years old. Skill levels range between beginners and experienced kickers with several years of kicking camp experience.
This is a one day kicking skills development and evaluation event for specialists who are looking to get a head start on competition for the 2019 football season. We will spend majority of the camp on field goals and kickoffs. We will cover punting technique, go through punting drills and off-season preparation.
College Exposure Event: Class of 2019, 2020 and 2021 athletes will have an opportunity to get evaluated for college referrals. At every kicking camp, kickers go through a standardized evaluation session to determine their current ability. Most colleges ask kicking coaches for their top performers. Kick well, and we will get your name and statistics to colleges.
- High school seniors will learn how to kick field goals off the ground, and get final/ last chance evaluation for college referrals. “Late bloomer” kickers get overlooked because most colleges have their lists of high school prospects finalized prior to the start of kicker’s senior season. If you got pretty good toward the end of your high school career, we need to know how good you are and if you are looking to kick in college.
- At every kicking camp, our top priority is to teach kickers and punters how to train and improve while kicking on their own. There are no kicking coaches on middle school, high school, or college football teams. When your high school coach gives you couple footballs and tells you to “go practice”, you need to know… How to kick? How much to kick? How often to kick? What to tell your snapper and holder? How to make adjustments for different conditions? Etc.
Athletes who are punters-only check in at 4:30 PM. There are usually 5 or less pure punters who work on developing their skills with one of our outstanding coaches for hour and half.
High school coaches are welcome to attend the clinic for free and learn from coach Filipovic and his staff.
YOU WILL LEARN
How pros kick and train
What exercises and drills will take your skills to a higher level
How to prepare for a successful season from January until the last game
What you need to do to get seen by college coaches
What parents need to do to help with recruiting process
Equipment secrets of the pros
And much more…
THIS CLINIC WILL INCLUDE
Individual video analysis and breakdown
Teaching of skills of kicking and punting
Teaching of game scenario kicks
Individual college potential evaluation
Ohio Kicking Camp Cost:
Kicker or Kicker/Punter: $260 (full day)
Punter only: $100 (4:30pm – 6pm)
$50 refundable deposit is due at sign up. Remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
Filip Filipovic, NFL veteran, professional kicking coach
- Zoltan Mesko – Patriots, Steelers, Benglas, Univ. of Michigan
- Zach Paul – Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, University of Akron
- Matt Trickett – Kent State University, All-MAC 1st team in 2018
- Josh Brebant – Northern Illinois University. TKC Alum since 2011
Coach to Camper Ratio is always 1:7 or better.
**Read about our outstanding staff on the STAFF PAGE.