Coach Filipovic is a kicking coach to NFL kickers, college athletes, high school athletes, and beginners. Key to any kicker’s greatness is focused practice on the edge of his abilities. Skill-building must be challenging but not impossible to achieve. Coach Filipovic has been kicking and coaching kickers for over 25 years. His ability to recognize kickers’ tendencies and accelerate their learning comes from his long experience in the world of kickers and a degree in education.
WINTER TRAINING AVAILABILITY
Coach Filipovic has access to Chicago Fire Dome (3626 N Talman Ave, Chicago, IL 60618) Monday through Friday until 4:30 PM for indoor training. There is a $10 facility fee added for indoor training.
If you are looking for weekend training, it has to be outdoors. Any day over 30 degrees without much wind and without precipitation is good enough.
Coach Filipovic is available on most days. Email or text about availability of a desired date.
We also host small group indoor training on Saturday afternoons as an option. Details HERE.
Private One-on-one Training Options
- 1 Hour Session – Cost: $140
- 1.5 Hour Session – Cost: $200
- 2 Hour Session – Cost: $260
- 3 Hour Session – Cost: $380
- 2 Days of Training – Cost $740 ( Two consecutive days of training. 6 hours total )
Training sessions are tailored to the athlete’s skill level. They include:
- Technique corrections
- Training advice
- Video breakdown of kicking skills
- Drill repetition
- Homework training assignments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to bring?
Bring your kicking cleats and weather appropriate athletic clothing. We will provide regulation high school/college size footballs, holders, blocks and tees. You are welcome to bring your own footballs, tees, etc. Kickers who are not in high school yet need to bring at least 2 footballs that are age appropriate for them.
It is always a good idea to bring some water.
When is payment due and what form of payment is accepted?
Payment is due on the day of the lesson. You can pay with cash or check. Checks should be made out to “The Kicking Coach LLC”.
Where do I park?
Parking is free along Rockwell street next to the field – field is at the corner of Addison and Rockwell.
1 on 1 Training in Akron, Ohio
- Ohio 1 on 1 coaching is provided by Josh Brebant.
- Josh Brebant is The Kicking Coach Alum and a recent college graduate who lives in Akron, Ohio. He has been part of our organization since 2011 and has shown unmatched passion for mastering of kicking skills. He has a deep understanding of what it takes, and how to train to become a great kicker. Josh is a certified personal trainer (ACE and NCSF), and just a physical fitness nut who guides specialists through kicker-specific exercises to enhance kicking power.
- As a kicker, Josh stood out as one of the top high school kickers in the country, earning a scholarship to Northern Illinois University, which was at that time one of the top teams in college football, facing Florida State in Orange Bowl of Bowl Championship Series Game. Josh’s college career was derailed by multiple injuries and subsequent surgeries. But Josh kept training and kicking out of love for the game. He is currently 23-years old and plays for a semi pro team for fun – where he kicked a 57 yard field goal on a non-windy day. At our Ohio Kicking Camp in June 2018, he kicked a 61 yard FG, and a 76 yard, 4.4 second hang time kickoff – just for fun.
Location: Copley High School
Cost: 60 minute session – $100, 120 minute session – $180
For availability contact Josh directly at email@example.com or by cell at (330) 310 – 2255. Text messages are welcome.
Josh kicking before his HS senior year – July 2012
Josh kicking in June 2018