Coach Filipovic is a kicking coach to NFL kickers, college athletes, high school athletes, and beginners. Key to any kicker’s greatness is focused practice on the edge of his abilities. Skill-building must be challenging but not impossible to achieve. Coach Filipovic has been kicking and coaching kickers for over 25 years. His ability to recognize kickers’ tendencies and accelerate their learning comes from his long experience in the world of kickers and a degree in education.
SPRING 2020 TRAINING AVAILABILITY
Coach Filipovic is available on most days. Email or text about availability of a desired date. Even with the Corona virus concerns, one on one training is still taking place with additional precautions in place – zero contact, minimum of 5 yards of distance between coach and athlete, online payment processing.
Athletes who don’t live near Chicago, remote coaching through video analysis is available.
- Film yourself kick with your cell phone. Film two field goals, two kickoffs and/or two punts. This is a short video with filming guidelines – click HERE
- Text it to coach Filipovic at (773) 480 – 5425 or email to email@example.com.
- You will be emailed a video analysis. Video analysis will be about 15 minutes long with voiceover and detailed graphics/explanation for every angle (4 angles for kickers, 6 angles for combos, 2 angles for punters). You can see a sample below. Optional follow up phone call is available at no additional charge.
Cost of Video Analysis: $45 kickers and punters, $60 for combos
- Venmo or PayPal is accepted. Send money to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t use Venmo or Paypal, credit card payments are also accepted. Invoice can be sent to your email or cell phone number.
Sample quick kickoff analysis from one angle only
Private One-on-one Training Options
- 1 Hour Session – Cost: $140
- 1.5 Hour Session – Cost: $200
- 2 Hour Session – Cost: $260
- 3 Hour Session – Cost: $380
- 2 Days of Training – Cost $740 ( Two consecutive days of training. 6 hours total )
Training sessions are tailored to the athlete’s skill level. They include:
- Technique corrections
- Training advice
- Video breakdown of kicking skills
- Drill repetition
- Homework training assignments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to bring?
Bring your kicking cleats and weather appropriate athletic clothing. We will provide regulation high school/college size footballs, holders, blocks and tees. You are welcome to bring your own footballs, tees, etc. Kickers who are not in high school yet need to bring at least 2 footballs that are age appropriate for them.
It is always a good idea to bring some water.
When is payment due and what form of payment is accepted?
Payment is due on the day of the lesson. You can pay with cash or check. Checks should be made out to “The Kicking Coach LLC”.
Where do I park?
Parking is free along Rockwell street next to the field – field is at the corner of Addison and Rockwell.
1 on 1 Training in Akron, Ohio
- Ohio 1 on 1 coaching is provided by Josh Brebant.
- Josh Brebant is The Kicking Coach Alum and a recent college graduate who lives in Akron, Ohio. He has been part of our organization since 2011 and has shown unmatched passion for mastering of kicking skills. He has a deep understanding of what it takes, and how to train to become a great kicker. Josh is a certified personal trainer (ACE and NCSF), and just a physical fitness nut who guides specialists through kicker-specific exercises to enhance kicking power.
- As a kicker, Josh stood out as one of the top high school kickers in the country, earning a scholarship to Northern Illinois University, which was at that time one of the top teams in college football, facing Florida State in Orange Bowl of Bowl Championship Series Game. Josh’s college career was derailed by multiple injuries and subsequent surgeries. But Josh kept training and kicking out of love for the game. He is currently 23-years old and plays for a semi pro team for fun – where he kicked a 57 yard field goal on a non-windy day. At our Ohio Kicking Camp in June 2018, he kicked a 61 yard FG, and a 76 yard, 4.4 second hang time kickoff – just for fun.
Location: Copley High School
Cost: 60 minute session – $100, 120 minute session – $180
For availability contact Josh directly at email@example.com or by cell at (330) 310 – 2255. Text messages are welcome.
Josh kicking before his HS senior year – July 2012
Josh kicking in June 2018