2021 KICKING CAMPS
“I really believe in what Filip is doing and his techniques that he’s teaching these kids, so if I can help them learn a little something, as well as learn something myself, I think it’s a win-win” Greg Zuerlein, LA Rams/Dallas Cowboys Pro-Bowl Kicker.
- The Kicking Coach kicking camps are based out of Chicago and take place throughout the midwest all year around.
- Athletes have an opportunity to work with NFL and college kickers and punters in a structured setting with low coach to camper ratio. There is usually 1 coach coach per 7 athletes at every event. That ratio is closer to 1 to 5 at spring and summer events.
- In addition to individual skill development for all who attend, we evaluate high school sophomore, junior and senior athletes for college prospect referrals.
- Preferred age range for our kicking camps is 12-18, with most athletes being in the 14-16 age range. We accept kickers who are younger or older than the preferred age. But please contact coach Filipovic before registering to make sure that it is the right environment for the athlete.
- College kickers and punters are encouraged to train in one-on-one setting where they will receive more individualized training necessary for higher-level athletes.
- At our 2021 Kicking Camps, you will see familiar, experienced kicking coaches working with kickers and punters in a small group setting at the same facilities that we have been using for over 10 years.
- Long Snapping Instruction ! We partnered with Nolan Owen Long Snapping to provide high-quality, small group, hands on coaching to long snappers at most of our events. Long snapper coaching is provided at most events.
Map shows where our kicking camps are taking place in the Midwest. For more information and cost/sign up, click on the event date or location in the table listing.
Evan Finnegan, University of Buffalo Punter. Evan has been attending our kicking camps since he was 14 years old, showing incredible progress every year, and eventually earning a Division 1 kicking scholarship and a starting punting job as a freshman.
“I have trained with Filip Filipovic, The Kicking Coach, for the last five years. I started attending camps and showcases after my freshman year of high school. Filip has been the best coach for me and my development. He is a huge factor why I have been successful in high school and earned a scholarship and the opportunity to start for four years at the FBS level. I would highly recommend Filip to punters/ kickers at every level.” Evan Finnegan, July 2018.