- The Kicking Coach kicking camps take place throughout the midwest all year around.
- Athletes have an opportunity to work with NFL and college kickers and punters in a structured setting with low coach to camper ratio. There are usually less than 7 athletes per coach at every event. That ratio is closer to 5 to 1 at spring and summer events.
- In addition to individual skill development for all who attend, we evaluate high school sophomore, junior and senior athletes for college prospect referrals.
- Preferred age range for our kicking camps is 12-18, with most athletes being in the 14-16 age range.
- College kickers and punters are encouraged to train in one-on-one setting where they will receive more individualized training necessary for higher-level athletes.