Chicago Small-Group Kicking Sessions
CIBC Fire Pitch – Dome
3626 N Talman Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
12/4 (FULL), 12/18, 1/8, 1/15, 2/5 (FULL), 2/26, 3/5, 3/19
December 2021 - March 2022 Kicking Sessions
*per Chicago Vaccination Mandate, Chicago Fire Pitch is requiring a proof of vaccination from anyone entering the dome – vaccination card or a screen shot of one is sufficient.
12/4 – 6PM to 7:30 (FULL)
12/18 – 6 PM to 7:30
1/8 Session 1: 4 PM – 5:30 PM
1/8 Session 2: 5:30 PM – 7 PM
1/15 Session 1: 4 PM – 5:30 PM
1/15 Session 2: 5:30 PM – 7 PM
2/5 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. This session is FULL.
2/26 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
3/5 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
3/19 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Kai Kroeger has attended almost every small group session between 2015 and 2020 – from age 12 to 17. Currently he is the starting punter for University of South Carolina.
Kicking Practice Sessions – 2 hours of Kicking
Sessions are intended for athletes of all skill levels who are looking to continue to improve their skills all year around. Coach Filipovic coaches the sessions. Athletes will receive tons of individual attention in a structured instructional setting – focusing on their specific areas that need improvement. During these kicking sessions, athletes can expect to take about 80 full kicks. On field video analysis is used frequently.
- Kicking sessions are usually attended by 12 athletes. Most sessions sell out.
- Every session consists of 1) Kicking warm-up drills, 2) Full kicking with instruction from coach Filipovic
- Every athlete should bring kicking shoes, field goal block, kickoff tee, holder, and few footballs. We will have equipment and footballs for athletes to borrow if needed.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes early. Put your cleats on and loosen up a bit on your own without a ball – stretch, do some light jogging, move your hips around a bit, etc.
- COST: $100 per session
- Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Email: Coach@TheKickingCoach.com
- Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check
$100 / Kicking Session
Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of
the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email within a day.
**Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check**