Chicago Winter Kicking and Strength Training Sessions
December 2019 to March 2020 – most Saturday afternoons
Chicago Fire Dome | 3626 N. Talman Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618
WINTER 2019/20 KICKING SESSIONS
Kicking Practice Sessions – 90 minutes of Kicking
Sessions are intended for athletes of all skill levels who are looking to improve their skills while kicking through the winter. Coach Filipovic coaches the sessions. Athletes will receive tons of individual attention in a structured instructional setting – focusing on their specific areas that need improvement. During these kicking sessions, athletes can expect to take 50 – 80 full kicks. On field video analysis is used frequently.
Session Dates and Times
***This winter will be our 5th year of winter indoor kicking sessions at the Chicago Fire Pitch. Enrollment is limited to 12 athletes. Most sessions sell out.
2019/20 Session Dates will be announced in late October. We will host 12 sessions on Saturday afternoons between early December and late March.
December 7th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
December 21st – 11 AM – 12:30 PM
January 4th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
January 11th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
January 18th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
February 1st – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
February 8th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
February 22nd – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
February 29th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
March 15th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
March 21st – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
April 4th – 6 PM to 7:30 PM
Kicking Session Details
- Kicking sessions are usually attended by about 10 to 12 athletes. Most sessions sell out.
- Every session consists of 1) Kicking warm-up drills, 2) Full kicking with instruction from coach Filipovic
- Every athlete should bring kicking shoes, field goal block, kickoff tee, holder, and few footballs. We will have equipment and footballs for athletes to borrow if needed.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes early. Put your cleats on and loosen up a bit on your own without a ball – stretch, do some light jogging, move your hips around a bit, etc.
- COST: $100 per session
- Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Email: Coach@TheKickingCoach.com
- Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check
Staff Demonstration field goal. Ball hits the light 60 yards away – 20 feet above the ground !
$100 / Kicking Session
Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of
the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email within a day.
**Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check**