Chicago Small-Group Kicking Sessions
Kai Kroeger has attended almost every small group session between 2015 and 2020 – from age 12 to 17. Currently he is the starting punter for University of South Carolina.
DATES/TIMES of SESSIONS
Enrollment limited to 6 athletes.
May 7th 6 PM – 7:30 PM
May 14th 6 PM – 7:30 PM *1 spot left
June 4th 6 PM – 7:30 PM
June 18th 6 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: New Trier High School, 385 Winnetka Ave., Winnetka, IL
WINTER INDOOR SESSIONS
*December through March. Most winter sessions sell out. Enrollment limited to 12.
Location: Chicago Fire Pitch Dome
Kicking/Punting Practice Sessions – 90 minutes of Kicking
Sessions are intended for athletes of all skill levels who are looking to continue to improve their skills all year around. Coach Filipovic coaches the sessions. Athletes will receive tons of individual attention in a structured instructional setting – focusing on their specific areas that need improvement. During these kicking sessions, athletes can expect to take about 60 – 80 kicks. On field video analysis is used frequently.
- Every session consists of 1) Kicking warm-up drills, 2) Full kicking with instruction from coach Filipovic
- Every athlete should bring kicking shoes, field goal block, kickoff tee, holder, and few footballs. We will have equipment and footballs for athletes to borrow if needed.
- Plan on arriving 10 to 15 minutes early. Put your cleats on and loosen up a bit on your own without a ball – stretch, do some light jogging, move your hips around a bit, etc.
- COST: $100 per session
- Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Email: Coach@TheKickingCoach.com
- Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check, or at any time prior to the session via Paypal or Venmo. Paypal email: email@example.com, Venmo: @thekickingcoach
Winter Indoor Sessions
CIBC Fire Pitch Dome
3626 N Talman Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
$100 / Kicking Session
Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check, or at any time prior to the session via Paypal or Venmo.
Paypal email: firstname.lastname@example.org