Chicago Small-Group Kicking Sessions
Upcoming sessions: 2/26, 3/5
Mercyhealth Sportscore Two | 8800 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park, IL 61111
SEPTEMBER 2020 - MARCH 2021 KICKING SESSIONS
Kai Kroeger has attended almost every small group session between 2015 and 2020 – from age 12 to 17. Currently he is the starting punter as a true freshman for University of South Carolina.
Kicking Practice Sessions – 90 minutes of Kicking
Sessions are intended for athletes of all skill levels who are looking to continue to improve their skills all year around. Coach Filipovic coaches the sessions. There is usually an assistant coach for sold out sessions. Athletes will receive tons of individual attention in a structured instructional setting – focusing on their specific areas that need improvement. During these kicking sessions, athletes can expect to take 50 – 80 full kicks. On field video analysis is used frequently.
Session Dates and Times – Winter 2020
*2020 Winter Sessions will take place at Mercyhealth Sportscore Two Indoor Facility on east side of Rockford, IL. State of the art indoor turf field is 50 by 70 yards and has ceilings high enough for punting.
- Friday, Nov. 20 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, Dec. 4 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, Dec. 18 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, Jan. 8 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, Jan. 22 – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, February 5th – 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, February 12th – 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, February 26th – 8:30 pm – 10 pm
- Friday, March 5th – 8:30 pm – 10 pm
- Kicking sessions are usually attended by about 10 to 12 athletes. Most sessions sell out.
- Every session consists of 1) Kicking warm-up drills, 2) Full kicking with instruction from coach Filipovic
- Every athlete should bring kicking shoes, field goal block, kickoff tee, holder, and few footballs. We will have equipment and footballs for athletes to borrow if needed.
- Plan on arriving 10 minutes early. Put your cleats on and loosen up a bit on your own without a ball – stretch, do some light jogging, move your hips around a bit, etc.
- COST: $100 per session
- Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Email: Coach@TheKickingCoach.com
- Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check
Staff Demonstration field goal. Ball hits the light 60 yards away – 20 feet above the ground !
$100 / Kicking Session
Email coach Filipovic your name, expected HS graduation year, and date/dates of
the sessions that you will attend. You will receive a confirmation email within a day.
**Payment is due on the day of the session by cash or check**