INDIANA KICKING CAMP - Skill Building and College Showcase Event
April 3rd 2021 – 10 AM to 3 PM
*enrollment is limited to 25 athletes. Sign up early to save your spot. This event sells out.
Indiana Kicking Camp is scheduled to take place on April 3rd 2021 at the Grand Park Indoor Facility,
- Indiana kicking camp is open to athletes who are between ages of 12 and 18. Majority of kickers who attend are between 14 and 16 years old. Skill levels range between beginners and experienced kickers with several years of kicking camp experience.
- This is a one day kicking skills development and evaluation event for specialists who are looking to get a head start on competition for the next football season. We will spend majority of the camp on field goals and kickoffs. We will cover punting technique, go through punting drills and off-season preparation.
- College Exposure Event: High school specialists will have an opportunity to get evaluated for college referrals. At every kicking camp, kickers go through a standardized evaluation session to determine their current ability. Top performers will get invited to the exclusive Top Kicker In America Event.
- High school seniors will learn how to kick field goals off the ground, and get final/ last chance evaluation for college referrals. “Late bloomer” kickers get overlooked because most colleges have their lists of high school prospects finalized prior to the start of kicker’s senior season. If you got pretty good toward the end of your high school career, we need to know how good you are and if you are looking to kick in college.
- At every kicking camp, our top priority is to teach kickers and punters how to train and improve while kicking on their own. There are no kicking coaches on middle school, high school, or college football teams. When your high school coach gives you couple footballs and tells you to “go practice”, you need to know… How to kick? How much to kick? How often to kick? What to tell your snapper and holder? How to make adjustments for different conditions? Etc.
- High school coaches are welcome to attend the clinic for free and learn from coach Filipovic and his staff.
- Athletes who are punters only should not attend this event. All spring and summer camps are open for pure punters.
YOU WILL LEARN
How pros kick and train
What exercises and drills will take your skills to a higher level
How to prepare for a successful season from January until the last game
What you need to do to get seen by college coaches
What parents need to do to help with recruiting process
Equipment secrets of the pros
And much more…
THIS CLINIC WILL INCLUDE
Individual analysis and breakdown
Teaching of skills of kicking and punting
Teaching of game scenario kicks
Individual college potential evaluation
Indiana Kicking Camp Cost:
Kicker or Kicker/Punter: $220
$50 refundable deposit is due at sign up. Remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
- Filip Filipovic – Retired NFL Kicker, Professional Kicking Coach
- Assistant coaches have NFL or college experience
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:7 or better
Grand Park Sports Campus is one of the largest athletic complexes in the world. This top notch facility is located just north of Indianapolis.
$50 deposit is due at sign up and refundable for any reason up until 10 days before the event. Remaining balance is due on the day of the event. You will receive a reminder email with additional information on what to bring, where to park, etc. two weeks prior to the camp.