Ohio Winter Kicking Camp & College Exposure Event
March 2023 – Tiffin University, Tiffin, Ohio
10 AM – 4 PM
Clinic enrollment is limited to 40 athletes due to space constraints. Camp usually sells out. Sign up early to save your spot.
- Preferred camper age: 12 to 18.
- This is a one-day skill-building and evaluation kicking camp for kickers, punters, and long snappers. Most of the event is geared toward improving athletes’ skills and teaching them how to train effectively when they are kicking on their own.
- College Showcase: We chart and evaluate high school sophomore, junior and senior kickers and punters for college referrals. Athletes will complete our standardized testing workout. Statistics and observations from the evaluation are sent to colleges and used for college referrals. If an athlete underperforms (subjective to his skill level), for his benefit, we discard the statistics.
- High school seniors will learn how to kick field goals off the ground, and get final/ last chance evaluation for college referrals. “Late bloomer” kickers get overlooked because most colleges have their lists of high school prospects finalized prior to the start of kicker’s senior season. If you got pretty good toward the end of your high school career, we need to know how good you are and if you are looking to kick in college.
- LONG SNAPPERS should visit Coach Nolan Owen’s website HERE for details and sign up. Coach Nolan Owen is an accomplished former division 1 snapper who is one of the top long snapping coaches in the country with numerous students in college and pros.
- HIGH SCHOOL COACHES are welcome to attend the clinic for free and learn from coach Filipovic and his staff.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What exercises and drills will take your skills to a higher level
- How to prepare for a football season from January to August
- What you need to do to get seen by college coaches
- How recruiting process works
- How to prepare mentally for high pressure kicks
- Equipment secrets of pro kickers
- How to coach your holder and snapper, communicate with your coach, etc.
- And much more…
THIS CLINIC WILL INCLUDE
- Individual video analysis and breakdown
- Teaching of skills of kicking and punting and game scenario kicks
- Individual college potential evaluation
Ohio Kicking Camp Cost:
Kicker or Kicker/Punter: $260
$50 refundable deposit is due at sign up. Remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
Filip Filipovic, NFL veteran, professional kicking coach
- KC Lopata – former University of Michigan Kicker, kicking coach
- Josh Brebant – Kicking Coach and Strength Coach (former D1 kicker)
- NFL, BIG 10, or MAC kickers and punters. Our staff is loaded with The Kicking Coach Alumni who are extremely talented and personable. Coach to camper ratio is always 1:7 or better.
**For more information about our kicking coaches, check out the STAFF PAGE